Version 1.32.7 of Full Circle Response Management contains a number of improvements and fixes.
|Sandbox Update||All 1.36.X installs in Sandboxes will receive the update automatically||9/26/2019|
|Production Update||All 1.36.X installs in production orgs will receive the update automatically||10/2/2019|
Improvements & Fixes
- Updated a checkbox label on the Campaign Influence Advanced Configuration page.
- Added the ability to manually select a specific Lead and Contact Status when merging Leads or Contacts.
- Added funnel description to the custom funnel View mode.
- Improvements to UI validation around custom funnel user tracking.
- Improvements to how and when custom funnel UI validation errors appear on the page.
- To help eliminate the chance of unrecoverable data loss, users now must activate at least one custom funnel prior to enabling the feature.
- Increase performance by preventing some custom funnel events from firing multiple times within the same context.