|Sandbox Update||All 1.36.X installs in Sandboxes will receive the update automatically||3/31/2020|
|Production Update||All 1.36.X installs in production orgs will receive the update automatically||4/2/2020|
Improvements & Fixes
Version 1.36.3 contains the following improvements and fixes.
- On the Status Mapping configuration page, allowing more flexibility to users who want to use the Active Opportunity value.
- Fixed issue related to the 12 hour delay between the end of the prior Campaign Attribution database rebuild and the start of the next Campaign Attribution database rebuild.
- Fixed issue where the lightning Quick Action encountered an error when the Opportunity query string was configured to populate a custom date field.
- Fixed issue where the lightning Response Prompt may not show the 'crown' icon when an active response is associated with an opportunity. There is no change to the classic Response Prompt.
- Fixed issue where the lightning Response Prompt may not show the Campaign Sales Information text of an active response campaign. There is no change to the classic Response Prompt.
- Fixed issue related to first touch attribution for account models which do not restrict by date filters and calculate across the entire account.
- Fixed issue on Campaign Attribution models, when 'During Opportunity Only' is selected as an influence time frame the 'Days to Filter' value will not be a configurable option.
- Fixed issue where DST aggregation would fail when invalid data was returned from Google Analytics API. This only applies to DST Advanced Integration feature.
- Fixed issue related to an aggregate calculation for 'Closed - Won' opportunities for the DST product. There is no impact on Response Management.
Do you need assistance or have questions? Contact our Customer Success team by logging a case in the Full Circle Customer Success Community.