A response prompt campaign displays inside of the Response Prompt drop-down menu and allows users to select a campaign to qualify a Lead or Contact. In order to add a campaign to this drop-down menu you must create a campaign with the following settings:
- Include a "campaign sourced by" (this will most likely be sales)
- "Active" is checked
- "Bypass nurture timeout" is checked
- "Repeat responses allowed" is checked
- Set the repeat response timeout segment
- Choose whether you want to exclude this campaign from reactivation using the "Exclude From Reanimation" checkbox
- Checking this box will exclude this campaign from being reactivated should the Lead/Contact be disqualified and then re-qualified for any reason (i.e. your reactivation scenarios will ignore this campaign)
- In "advanced setup" make sure the default value is set to "responded"
The following screenshots show a correctly set-up campaign for use in the Response Prompt menu:
Navigate to advanced setup within your campaign:
After you have configured your campaign, navigate to Setup > Installed Packages > Full Circle Response Management > Response Prompts.
- In the Response Prompt Mappings section create a new response prompt by adding a campaign name to the "Prompt" section (this can be anything). Then, click on the magnifying glass icon and search for the campaign you configured.
- Hit "add prompt"
- Your new Response Prompt campaign will show up in the list.
- To restrict who can view this in the Response Prompt menu, you can choose to filter by role, though this is not required.