After reading this article you will be able to:
- Understand how the Response Prompt Selector can trigger Reactivation
- Understand the business value of reactivating campaigns triggered by the Response Prompt Selector
- Configure Response Prompt Reactivation
For customers in active mode, Response Prompt Reactivation can be configured to activate a previous campaign response instead of the campaign selected from the the Response Prompt Selector. The Response Prompt Selector is a Visualforce component on the Lead/Contact page that makes it convenient for sales reps to add Leads/Contacts to MQL Campaigns.
Sometimes it may not be fair to track the funnel on the Response Prompt Campaign that activated a Lead/Contact that has previous campaign history. For instance, sales reps may come across inactive Leads/Contacts that are Marketing sourced and decide that they want to work on them. They would associate the Lead/Contact to a Sales Campaign via the Response Prompt Selector, in which the Sales Campaign becomes the active response. However this may not necessarily be appropriate as credit for the Response Prompt Selector campaigns will be inflated. Instead, customers may want to "reanimate" a previous campaign as the active response if the campaign response was within a certain timeframe. Response Prompt Reactivation allows customers to give credit to a previous campaign response that meets certain parameters.
Example Use Cases:
- Sales reps cherry pick from below threshold Leads that may have responded to Campaigns recently, but did not break “MQL” threshold. The reactivation scenario in this case would give funnel credit to the recent Campaign instead of the Response Prompt Campaign
- Sales rep dispositions a Lead to a “Recycled” type of status due to lack of response. The next day the rep receives a response and wants to continue working the Lead. The reactivation scenario in this case would reactivate the recent “Recycled” response instead of creating the Response Prompt Campaign Member.
How it Works
Response Prompt Reactivation Flowchart
When users associate a Lead/Contact to a Campaign with the Response Prompt Selector, RM will evaluate whether there is a previous response eligible for reactivation. If there is, that response will become the active response instead of the campaign initially selected in the Response Prompt Selector. To learn more about the Response Prompt Campaigns, click here.
How to Implement
1. In the left-hand column search bar search for Installed Packages
2. Click Configure next to 'Full Circle Response Management' package
3. Click Reactivation.
4. Next to 'Response Prompt Reactivation' click Edit
5. Select Yes to enable response prompt reactivation.
Set the number of Days to indicate how far back to look for responses to consider for reactivation. Note that this number will depend on the length of the business cycle which will vary for customers.
6. Select the Response Status values that will be considered eligible for reactivation on the left and move them to the right. This should typically include:
- Resolved - Already Engaged
- Resolved - No Action Required
- Any response statuses that indicate a disposition other than 'Disqualified'
7. Select the fields that should be set if blank. This should typically include all funnel stages and funnel stage dates up to and including your MQL funnel stage.
8. Click Save and Close to save your changes. Congratulations, Response Prompt Reactivation is now configured and enabled. Remember to always test in a sandbox first!