|Sandbox Update||All 1.36.X installs in Sandboxes will receive the update automatically||11/19/2019|
|Production Update||All 1.36.X installs in production orgs will receive the update automatically||11/21/2019|
Improvements & Fixes
Version 1.32.9 contains the following improvements and fixes.
- Digital Source Tracker - Fixed a URL parsing error, which prevented digital touch Campaign Members from being created.
- Fixed a deserialization error caused by invalid JSON within the Response Prompt Visualforce page, which prevented the Response Prompt from loading.
- Fixed the Lightning Response Prompt date/time fields to respect the user locale.
- Fixed the Lightning Response Prompt to respect label overrides that are part of the Response Management package.
- Fixed a deserialization error caused by unexpected or invalid JSON within customizable funnels.
- Fixed issue with the "New" Opportunity Lightning component, where the Admin Originating Contact on an Opportunity was getting populated in passive mode. When user created an Opportunity from a Contact and there was no active response, the field was getting populated. It is no longer getting populated.
- Fixed an issue for some scenarios around Leads being merged into existing Contacts and existing Opportunities in Lightning Experience.
- Introduced various CPU usage optimizations related to Reactivation scenarios.
Do you need assistance or have questions? Contact our Customer Success team by logging a case in the Full Circle Customer Success Community.