|Sandbox Update||All 1.36.X installs in Sandboxes will receive the update automatically||03/10/2020|
|Production Update||All 1.36.X installs in production orgs will receive the update automatically||03/12/2020|
Improvements & Fixes
Version 1.36.2 contains the following improvements and fixes.
- Fixed an issue around broken images on various configuration pages.
- Fixed an issue related to funnels around a default active funnel being undefined.
- Fixed an issue related to aggregate calculation for the DST product. There is no impact on core Response Management functionality.
- Fixed an issue where Status Mapping configuration page could throw a "DML not allowed" error.
- Added a spinner onto the funnel stage 'View' button so that users don't click the funnel before it's done loading.
- To avoid heap usage errors, lowered the max record limit when splitting influence records during scheduled Apex jobs.
- Migrate "ui" to "lightning" namespace for various Lightning components. For more details see Winter 20 release notes from Salesforce.
- On the Status Mapping configuration page we added UI validation warnings if active or inactive status values are added to inappropriate configuration settings.
Do you need assistance or have questions? Contact our Customer Success team by logging a case in the Full Circle Customer Success Community.