|Sandbox Update||All 1.36.X installs in Sandboxes will receive the update automatically||02/04/2020|
|Production Update||All 1.36.X installs in production orgs will receive the update automatically||02/06/2020|
Improvements & Fixes
Version 1.36.1 contains the following improvements and fixes.
- Fixed issue on the Campaign Attribution Opportunity Models where errors could occur if a field weight was configured using packaged field on the Campaign or Campaign Member objects.
- Fixed issue on Funnels configuration page where the "Delete" button was not working for draft funnels.
- To improve performance, Sync Fields functionality will be done asynchronously if more than 1000 fields across all leads or contacts are updated at once.
- Fixed an issue where Sync Fields configuration was not respecting restricted picklists and their configured restricted values.
- Two configuration settings were moved from Campaign Attribution Advanced Configuration to Response Management Advanced Configuration. There is no change in functionality. The relocated settings are:
- Clear Primary Campaign for Non-Response Record Types
- Allow Primary Campaign Defaults for Non-Active Response Opportunities
- Removed 'Active Opportunity' from a majority of the picklists on Status Mapping page.
- Fixed an issue where non-responses with a Response Date were not being treated as responses by Reactivation scenarios.
- Added a help link to the Campaign Attribution Advanced Configuration page.
Do you need assistance or have questions? Contact our Customer Success team by logging a case in the Full Circle Customer Success Community.