|Sandbox Update||All Matchmaker installations in sandboxes will receive an automatic update||01/24/2018|
|Production Update||All Matchmaker installations in production orgs will receive an automatic update||01/25/2018|
|Features||Automatically Visible to All Users||Requires Setup|
|Add new button to Advanced Settings to clean up all data immediately||No (System Administrators only)||No|
|Improvements||Automatically Visible to All Users||Requires Setup|
|Matched Lead component breaks when navigating back||Yes||No|
|Change Owner icon not appearing for leads owned by queue's||Yes||No|
|Add close functionality to toast notification messages||Yes||No|
|The email domain matching configuration cannot be saved over 1000 characters||No||No|
Add new button to Advanced Settings to clean up all data immediately
A new feature called "Delete System Records" was added to the Advanced Settings tab. This feature deletes error records, duplicate record sets, and un-matches matched leads. There is already a configuration setting called "System Record Cleanup" that deletes all these same records after a certain number of days, but this feature allows you to delete some or all records on demand.
Matchmaker uses a custom object called Shadow Leads and leverages Salesforce.com's duplicate management functionality (for further information, see Salesforce.com's Duplicate Management). When making changes to Matchmaker configurations, we suggest deleting both duplicate record sets and shadow lead records. You may also want to delete error records or un-match matched leads. You can now do all of these actions from the Advanced Settings tab.
The "Delete System Records" has 3 options:
- Delete Error Records: Deletes all Async Request and Match Request records that are marked as errors. Common errors include validation rule failures when Matchmaker tries to update leads or accounts, exceptions thrown due to errors in custom code, etc.
- Delete Matchmaker Underlying Data: Deletes all Duplicate Record Set records associated to Matchmaker, as well as Shadow Lead records. You will want to delete these records if you cleanup Account Name or Website data on Account records or modify Matchmaker's email domain exclusions.
- Unmatch All Matched Leads: Un-matches all leads and also deletes all Potential Match records. During testing, you may want to perform this action after you've modified the configuration and want to re-run bulk lead matching against the updated settings.
Because existing Duplicate Record Sets impact future matches, Full Circle Insights suggests deleting records prior to making Matchmaker configuration changes. Then, when new Duplicate Record Sets are created with the new Matchmaker configuration settings, they will produce the more accurate results the customer is striving for.
Matched Lead component breaks when navigating back
When selecting multiple leads to convert and then clicking 'Cancel' or 'Remove', the LAM_MatchedLeads Visualforce component (located on Account layout page) didn't always refresh the list of leads properly.
Change Owner icon not appearing for leads owned by queue's
When converting a lead that is owned by a queue, the change owner icon didn't appear, limiting a user's ability to easily convert that lead.
Add close functionality to toast notification messages
Fixed two minor UI bugs:
- When running Matchmaker one-time batch jobs for Lead Matching and Email Domain Calculation, a success bar appears for several seconds. The "x" to close this success message wasn't working properly
- The Matchmaker configuration modals had a blue "Cancel" and white "Save and Close". Since "Save and Close" is the most common next action, we switched the colors.
The email domain matching configuration cannot be saved over 1000 characters
There was a default limit of 1000 characters on a data field. We changed this field so that users aren't limited to 1000 characters anymore.