Matchmaker delivers two Visualforce pages that can be displayed on the lead and account page layouts. We recommend that as part of your deployment to users, administrators train them on the functionality available to them in the Visualforce pages once they have been added to page layouts. Instructions on how to add the Visualforce pages was described in the Install & Prepare guide.
Lead Visualforce Page
When a lead is matched but not auto-converted, users can use the Visualforce page to reject the matched account. If a user chooses to reject the account match they can use the button labeled Rematch Lead to initiate a match search for this individual record.
When potential matches are found for a lead, users can select the correct match.
Account Visualforce Page
When leads are matched to accounts users can use the accounts Visualforce page to bulk convert matched leads.
Click Convert Leads, if the lead is a match to the account and you want to change owner and convert to a contact.
- The Convert Leads list reflects the leads you selected. You have the ability to convert matched leads to contacts individually or convert multiple leads at a time.
Convert leads individually
- From New Owner selections, Click Transfer Each | Click owner name Search for user (new owner) | Click Save and Close.
- From Converted Status selections, Click Set Each | Select Converted Status options from picklist.
- Click Convert.
- The individual lead will get converted to a contact with the owner you selected.
NOTE: It is not required to select new owner, you can assign to owner listed
Individual Lead Conversion
For individual match lead selection/s: change owner, convert matched lead to contact, update company name to account name on contact record
Convert multiple leads
- From New Owner selections, Click Transfer All | Select New Owner Search for user (new owner) | Click Save and Close.
- From Converted Status selections, Click Set All | Select Converted Status options from picklist.
- Click Convert.
- The multiple leads will get converted to contacts with the owner you selected.
NOTE: Values in the Converted Status picklist are based on the values in the Lead Status picklist, set as Converted.
Multiple Lead Conversion
For multiple matched lead selections: change owner, convert matched lead to contact, update company name to account name on contact record
Do you need assistance or have questions? Contact our Customer Success team by logging a case in the Full Circle Customer Success Community.